Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How to Get Home Projects Done {When You are Really Busy!}



I am a regular reader of "The Inspired Room" (and I've combed the archives there more than once since we bought our new house!). Today's post is How to Get Home Projects Done {When You are Really Busy!}, which was exactly what I needed to hear. In the midst of research papers, exams, being self-employed, and fulfilling my ministry responsibilities, the just the idea of getting any arranging/organizing/decorating done in the new house has begun to make me feel tired. It doesn't help that I am a (recovering) perfectionist, and want everything to be done and "just right" (as Goldilocks would say) all at once. Melissa's post today helped bring me some perspective, and not just for home decorating but any projects I have going in life.

No comments: